Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

So much...

We have had a crazy busy year, weddings have over consumed our life...but thats awesome we have been a part of so many peoples important day! I've learned so much through it though beings that i had just got married the year before...if you haven't been a bride then you don't understand how important your bridesmaids are to you. So to Brittney i wasn't one when i was in your wedding and I apologize b/c i sucked now that i looked back! You don't realize how important it is to attend the shower, the bachelorette party, help out with the little nick knacks, but most of all just make yourself available to just listen! I'm so glad that I got married first so that i knew these things and was able to help out! :) This weekend will be our last wedding, kinda sad but at the same time I'm thankful! Steph & Trav are two of our closest friends and i can't wait to see them & be a part of their very very special day! :)

Now that we have news of a baby I'm so ready for life to calm down, it will i know...well in some ways but others it will only pick up! 9 months really isn't that much time...not to re do a room & make it a perfect sanctuary for my precious little one! It's going to be over in a flash! My dear friend Brandi just had her beautiful baby girl Tenley Blake, i can remember the day she wrote on the kids menu at LaCasona "I'M PREGNANT"! Geez, that wasn't that long ago! Beings that i have the holidays to consume most of my pregnancy it will be over even sooner! November we should find out if it will be a boy or girl & thats only a few months away! Time flys by so fast these days!
I've been feeling pretty good, I can tell that my emotions are a little out of whack...crying isn't hard to do! In the first few weeks nausea was really bad but has began to subside...I'm not complaining! I look forward to Fridays even more now b/c I get an email saying how my little one will be changing this week! It's so crazy to believe i have a life inside of me...but amazing at the same time!

3 comments:

paiger said...

your first pregnancy is so special! the next pregnancy you won't be able to relish over every little part of it because you'll be too busy chasing around your first baby so enjoy every moment of it (even when you're huge and can't get comfortable in bed and you pee your pants every time you sneeze). i still remember all of the anticipation i felt with ella and the newness of everything. that was a really special nine months.

Sarah said...

I love it!!

The Penney's said...

Thank you Paige, even though it will be tough at times I'm ready!!!