Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2 Month Check Up




Today you went for your 2 month shots...poor baby! Daddy was supposed to go w/ me but unfortunately he had to go on a job so it was MeMe & I. Neither of us thought we would be able to handle hearing you cry while getting your shots...you also got your ears pierced so it was even worse!




You weighed 12.4 lbs...I was thinking more like 15 but I was wrong. You are 23 1/2 inches long...you will be a tall girl! Dr. McGrann said that you are absolutely perfect, everything with you is perfect!


When you got your shots you cried, but then we gave you a bottle and you were ok. Then it was time to pierce your ears...the actual piercing was fine but the getting the marks on your ears just right ... you hated that! She had to keep moving the mark b/c she didn't want them to be uneven, which I appreciate. It was so sad...I've never heard my baby cry so loud! MeMe cried b/c she couldn't stand to see you in such pain...some how I held it together...quite a shocker!




Tonight you seem to be doing fine, I gave you some Tylenol & you are a happy camper. Lets just hope you are good for MeMe tomorrow!!

0 comments: