Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 32

My Sweet girl was sick this week! A sinus infection w/ a UTI..no fun! Saturday morning we went to the doctor b/c Thursday and Friday you were sick, 102.5 fever really had me worried. I called the dr. when you were running 99.7 and they swore you were fine and it's not fever until 100.5.....well I was right so we spent the weekend at the doctor. Daddy was out of town so it was just you and I...there were lots of naps taken b/c there wasn't much sleeping at night! I hope you get well soon Angel Face!!! <3


P.S. You are still army crawling!



Loved the tongue depressers!


You can see in your eyes you're sick!


Had to include this picture Lauren took...she bought you the cutest outfit!

0 comments: