Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Week 39

We had a very busy week this week! Monday we had pictures with Robin, Tuesday I cooked Dinner for MeMe & Grandpa, Wednesday we had MoMo's B-Day, Thursday I had to meet with the Insurance man, Friday we actually got to breathe and cook dinner, Saturday we went to visit MeMe & Grandpa while Daddy helped build fence with Grandpa, and Sunday we went to Church & had Grandma's Birthday! Needless to say I'm glad we are starting a new week but this one isn't much better, we are so busy these days but that's ok keeps it interesting!

You have started one of the funniest things...bocking like a chicken! I'm not sure where it came from b/c I haven't taught you and Macey hasn't but it is HILARIOUS! We were in Fillip's after getting pictures taken and you were just a going it sounded like there was a turkey in the restaurant, you had everyone laughing! You have mastered high five and love to do it! Now you and Daddy have a secret hand shake its high five and then pointing, its really cute! I can't believe in 2 days you will be 9 months old, where has the time gone?




Pictures with Robin


She does the best work ever, I just love how she can make you smile! Little Miss Photogenic!


This is going on your birthday invitation, obviously it will be a sock monkey/ paisley birthday! I can't wait to get started on the decorations... I better get in gear!



Momo turned 82 on Wednesday, we had a great time at her birthday party!




Friday we got to hang out and play before cooking dinner! Playing & laying in bed on the weekends watching cartoons is my ALL TIME favorite thing to do with y'all!


Clapping! Aren't baby hoodies great?! I love it!


Watching them build fence!


Happy Birthday to Grandma!


I'm pretty proud of the card I made! <3


You are into everything, you definitely keep me on my toes, emptying the diaper bag out!


Walking around like it's no big deal! However you fall down very often these days, lots of bumps & lots of kisses to make them feel better!!


High Five Stephy!



"Whhaaaat?! I'm just pulling her hair!"

0 comments: