Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cute little face, tiny little figure...back off boys until I get bigger!!

I love that face!

Your hair almost fits into a ponytail buttt it's a tad too short and falls out once it's all dry but its cute while it lasts!

I love this picture! You woke up super early & have been here lately as well as a few times during the night, I think you are having bad dreams :(.

Pretty baby!

For our birthday's your aunts bought us both a massage and a day at the Wake Nation ... we had so much fun as did you! Daddy wake boarded & Mommy knee boarded! We had a great day!

Swimming in the pond!

Second Day of School, I forgot to take a picture of you and your backpack on the first day! Ooops!!

0 comments: