Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

20 Months

In 4 months you will be 2...how does that happen so quick?

You are so smart, you have picked up on sign language so quick that I am going to continue to teach you....I too am learning. You know: cookie, drink, eat, candy, and we are learning please and sorry. These have really helped you communicate, especially EAT! :) You talk so good now though, my favorite words you say are Right, Okay, and Sherri, you are so cute!

You are wearing 18-24 month & sometimes 2T Clothing. Size 5 shoes & 6 if we are lucky!

You are a picky eater! You love mac & cheese & hot dogs...if you could have that every meal you would...well Candy & Cookies may be a tough fight!

You love to color on both your ipad and in coloring books. You know majority of your colors...white seems to be your favorite still.

I wont be surprised if you can spell your name by the time you are two...you just pick things up so easily.

Potty training isn't going to well & I am not going to push it. You have started to tell me when you teetee and I think that means we are getting closer.

Naps are easy as long as Ally tells you that she wants to go lay down with Minnie, I hope we never lose that doll LOL!

Our house is scheduled to close any day now so life has been pretty chaotic! Soon we will be living with Meme & PawPaw, I am interested to see how you adjust. Hopefully by your birthday we will have somewhat of a house built, hehe!!

My next post will be a photo frenzy b/c I have a new camera that I have been using more than my phone so be ready! :)

0 comments: