Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

You are Two!!!

 
Every single one of those pictures seem like just yesterday! Oh my goodness my baby is growing up too fast!!!

 We had your birthday at the Danbury park b/c our house isn't ready & I just felt like Meme's pool was too dangerous for all of your little friends.  We had a great time & it turned out great!!
Daddy fancied up your car w/ some purple racing stripes & your name on the side! This car has a radio that really works, it's awesome!

I brought in a lady that did face paintings & animal balloons! It was a major hit!


Happy birthday to Paisley!!!

You got so many awesome presents!!

I was standing there talking to Momo & she pointed out that cupcake and what it said below. In all of my 26 years I've never noticed that. That is your Great Grandpaw, and his birthday was your due date...you came 6 days earlier but I guess he was celebrating with us too!!!

Daddy's side!

Silly girl demanded that Daddy ride in her new car!!
 
On your actual birthday you & Daddy came and spent the day at the RV Park with me & then later we went home to have a little party for you!

Pizza is your favorite!
 
Stephy even came to your party!

What did you say??? I'm 2!!!
 
Yesterday I took you to the doctor and she said you are perfect!!!
 
You are:
34" Tall (60%)
25.6 Lbs (32%)
Wearing size 4 Diaper
24 Month or 2 T Clothing
Size 6 Shoe
You have so much to say all the time! :) Chatter Box!
Take 1 nap a day usually.
You are a picky eater but if you throw a condiment in there you will typically eat it.
Are not potty trained but you did wake up dry this morning & teetee'd on the potty!!
Love horses,books, Ally, anything outside, and baby Hollis!
Sleep all night...you still have a paci at night and during naps.
Know your colors, can point out a few letters, can count to 6, & know your animals and what noise they make. 
 
Such a big girl!
 




0 comments: