Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wonderful Christmas


So Christmas has now come and gone, and might I add rather quickly! This was our 1st Christmas as a Married Couple and it's by far the best Christmas ever. The house was decorated inside and out, I really don't want to take it down b/c I've finally got it the way I want it! (not to mention it's going to take forever) We got to spend a lot of time w/ all of our family and thats always a blessing. Having such large families we're always rushed to see everyone and I never feel like I'm spending enough time at one place, but this year I feel like it was for the most part equally disbursed. We got so many neat things, I got things mostly for the house which that is what I wanted! I got a really neat steam mop, majority of my Fiesta Dinnerware, and many other kitchen gadgets. Joseph got tons of Bass Pro Gift Cards which he was going to buy a gun w/ which brings me to my next topic. Joseph and I decided instead of buying for each other we will just do stockings and give each other some cash to go and buy what you want. I've been pretty tight w/ the money so we really haven't gotten to splurge, so thats what we did! Joseph bought him an AR-15 which he loves!! He got it at the gun show the weekend before, he has been saving for this gun for a while....well it was between that and a GPS for the boat. So far I have bought a pantry b/c we have been in desperate need of it and I WANTED one! I guess when you grow up and get a house you want that kind of stuff b/c really thats whats exciting to me! I also got a new purse that i absolutely love...other than that i'm just holding out for a good shopping spree! So we got a ton of stuff this year & had a great time! We really have a wonderful family, we are so blessed. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and has a Safe & Happy New Year!
Love,
Joseph & Danielle

0 comments: