Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

About my last post....

So after reading my last post time and time again & doing some much needed self examining I've come to realize a few things! One being I can't completely shut down to everyone & quit being me. My plan was that i was going to just stay out of it.... when someone comes to me I was going to just say I'm sorry this has happened to you & just try and keep as far out of it as i could. The more i think of that...thats not me & I dont want to lose who I am. I like to help people through thier struggles, be there for them when they just need someone to listen, in doing that sometimes comes as some like to call it Drama! No one likes Drama, but when you get involved in something that you feel very strongly about emotions start rolling & sometimes things head south! If helping others means i get faced w/ drama then so be it!! Now sometimes i get caught up in drama that i should have totoally avoided....or that is self inflicted, those are the types of issues i just need to avoid at all costs but for the most part thats not the case. I'm a caring person that trys to do the best I can with what I have, I like to think I'm a great friend, wife, daughter, all around I'm a good person. I have lost sight of this person at times but I'm back on track and already feeling better!

0 comments: