Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So much to do!






May has been the month that I've been dreading on one hand & dying for on the other! We have so much going on this month but in the midst of it all we get to go on a cruise for our 1 year anniversary! I am super excited!

It's very hard to believe that we've been married for a year! We have have accomplished so much & can't wait to see what lies before us. Not only have we accrued several items but also we have gained so much knowledge in our first year of being married. I have truly married the greatest man alive, I know I know I've said it before but I just think you all should know!

Although life has been crazy busy we have managed to make time to go out in the boat several time this month! We actually got a knee board and have gone probably 4 times its so much fun! Nothing better than getting your friends together and just enjoy time on the boat soaking up the rays! This past weekend was the best time yet, buttttt......Mr.Penney lost his wedding band when the rope jerked out of his hand! Unlike me .... I actually didn't get mad b/c i found the SAME ring on overstock.com for $42.99 when i paid over $300. So no biggie...buttt he didn't even keep it a year crazy man! Joseph has also gone racing once & he had a great time, even though the car broke...but thats ok just a minor problem.

I'm so excited to go on the cruise, I have been shopping like crazy but it's totally worth it! Thankfully we did really well with Scentsy last month that I have extra money to get me some new clothes! BTW thanks to everyone who has supported us, we couldn't hit all of the goals we have w/ out you guys! We have been SELLER OF THE MONTH several times now! (:

Well I just wanted to update this, but in a few weeks look for Cruise pictures!






0 comments: