Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

2nd Doctors Appointment

Yesterday I had my second appointment, wow has my baby gotten big! It's actually looking more like a baby, you can see a head, body, and the start of limbs. I was shocked to see the difference in just 2 weeks.




If you look closely the head is on the left...and then you can see the highlighted areas that are the limbs. I went in thinking i was 8 weeks and 1 Day & the baby measured 8 weeks and 2 days...so that was good. The doctor said since it measured so accurate that's very reassuring. The heart rate last time was 130 and this time is 177, everyone says its a girl b/c the heart rate is so fast. I guess we shall see!! I really wished that Joseph could have made this appointment b/c the first time all you could see was a dot & this time you could see it moving its little numbs, so awesome. I lost 2 pounds so i was excited about that...even though I'm sure my jeans disagree and swear i gained lol! I now get my appointments spaced out to every 4 weeks, so my next appointment is October the 25, maybe we will get to see my little one again! By that time i will be 12 weeks! :)

I stole this from a friends blog b/c i thought it was pretty cute:

(all as of yesterday)
How far along? 8 weeks and 2 Days

Total weight gain: -2

Maternity clothes? Nope not yet, but I'm about to have to start using the pony tail trick!

Sleep: Joseph actually commented on how i must be sleeping good b/c the bed is still nice and neat when i get up in the mornings. I get up 2 times so Bayleigh & I can go potty.

Best moment this week: Definitely seeing the baby move!

Movement: I don't feel anything...but it sure is moving!

Gender: People are claiming girl b/c of the heart rate 177. I have always had a gut feeling it will be a girl!

Labor Signs: Oh Geez NO!

Belly Button in or out? In!!

What I miss: Caffeinated SWEET TEA! Decaffeinated is ok but there is a difference.

Weekly Wisdom: Dr. Tran said once we see the baby move you are pretty much in the clear...so I have some relief.

Milestones: Definitely seeing my little one move around!

0 comments: