Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How It's Going...

How far along? 12 Weeks

Total weight gain: 0 (lost 2 & then gained to at Monday's appointment)

Maternity clothes? Not yet, just need shirts that give a little more room!

Sleep: I sleep really well, just wake up 2 times to go to the bathroom vs. 3!

Best moment this week: Hearing the Heartbeat

Movement: Nothing yet..

Gender: I really think girl b/c the heart rate is pretty high & I just have a gut feeling...Joseph still says boy!

Labor Signs: No Way!

Belly Button in or out? In

Cravings: Geez...I'm not a big candy eater but that's what I crave!

What I miss: Being able to stay up, but it's definitely getting better.

Weekly Wisdom: Drinking orange juice fast is a HUGE mistake!

Milestones: We heard the heart beat!

0 comments: