Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Week 30




Week 30 (2-28-2011)
Approximately 10 Weeks To Go

How far along? 29 weeks & 5 Days

Total weight gain: 9 Lbs & go back Friday so we will see.

Maternity clothes? I've come to realize they are much more comfortable so just embrace it!

Sleep: Getting up and climbing over Joseph at 2 am to use the restroom is getting a little more difficult...but I'm sleeping great!

Movement: She's an active little girl! She's been getting the hiccups more often, poor little girl!

Gender: Girl! Paisley Renee Penney

Labor Signs: No Way

Belly Button in or out? Still in but not very cute!

Cravings:Italian Food...anyone wanna go?! haha!

What I miss: I don't really miss anything, however I think I'll definitely miss being pregnant!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy this b/c there is only 10 weeks left to go, it will be over before I know it!

0 comments: