Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 31

Excuse the puffy eyes, I was up super early for my moms surgery...and didn't have time to perfect the picture just had to use the first one I had!
Week 31 (3-7-2011)
Approximately 9 Weeks To Go

How far along? 30 weeks & 5 Days

Total weight gain: 12 Lbs

Maternity clothes? It's so hard to find exactly what you're looking for with only a few stores to shop at.

Sleep: Is usually the time Paisley wants to be active...right when I lay down!

Movement: I feel her moving most when I sit down and relax or right after I eat.

Gender: Girl! Paisley Renee Penney

Labor Signs: No Way

Belly Button in or out? Still in but not very cute!

Cravings:Italian Food, Brownies, Baked Potato Soup, Candy (that was in the very beginning)...those are the ones that I've had throughout the pregnancy.

What I miss: I don't really miss anything, however I think I'll definitely miss being pregnant!

Weekly Wisdom: Shopping until you drop is a little harder than it used to be...therefore it took me 2 days of shopping to get all of my stuff done!

0 comments: