Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Week 32


Week 32 (3-14-2011)
Approximately 8 Weeks To Go

How far along? 31 weeks & 5 Days

Total weight gain: 12 Lbs

Maternity clothes? Of Course b/c they are sooo much more comfortable!I'm going to miss my stretchy waistbands! LOL

Sleep: Was tough this week b/c Joseph was out of town & the dogs were very nervous.

Movement: Has calmed down a little b/c shes running out of room!

Gender: Girl! Paisley Renee Penney

Labor Signs: No yet

Belly Button in or out? Still in but not very cute!

Cravings:Mongos this place in Pearland...its so good but Joseph doesn't like it :(

What I miss: Joseph went fishing this weekend & I'm sure I COULD go but I don't want to change .... so I guess the freedom to do whatever...however its not that bad my little girl is totally worth it!

Weekly Wisdom: 8 weeks is really NOT that long so i better get everything ready!

0 comments: