Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 33


Week 33 (3-21-2011)
Approximately 7 Weeks To Go

How far along? 32 weeks & 5 Days

Total weight gain: 12 Lbs but go friday & I'm thinking I've gained some! :/

Maternity clothes? I might miss my strechy top pants... :(

Sleep: Joseph has finally switched me sides of the bed...and its definately easier to get in and out...but not nearly as comfortable as my side....he can't win for losing lol!

Movement: Rather than it feeling like a bouncy ball in there...its more like she sways...and when she "kicks" its more like a JAB! Last night she had the hiccups & Joseph could feel them...that was neat!

Gender: Girl! Paisley Renee Penney

Labor Signs: No yet

Belly Button in or out? Still in but not very cute!

Cravings:Nothing this week...

What I miss: Can't think of anything....

Weekly Wisdom: I have so much to look forward to and so much to be thankful for!!! :)

0 comments: