Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Paisley's Amazing Room



I must say Paisley has the cutest nursery I've ever seen & I have several people to thank for that, My Parents for the furniture, Pam for the sewing, & Schelli Martin for her amazing painting! Her room has finally all come together now we just need a baby but we can wait a few weeks(we still have 2 more showers to go)!! Bayleigh now thinks this room is hers...and she thinks all of the gifts from yesterdays shower are hers as well! I'm a little nervous of how she will be when Paisley is here because right now there is no doubt she is the baby!!!


From the start I wanted Paisley's name above her bed, I wasn't sure how I wanted it but after seeing Schelli's work there was no doubt painting it was the way to go!! She is just amazing, she free hands it and it looks better than any stencil! I was thinking I wanted her name w/ a few paisley designs by it but....then it hit me! One day while checking out etsy.com (beware if you have never been there b/c you can get in lots of trouble w/ your bank account lol!) they had a tree and it was sooo neat! I wasn't really sure how a tree could be incorporated into a room that was pink w/ paisley bedding. Then I realized that a birds wing is the same shape as the paisley design & thought that would look amazing! I printed a ton of ideas out & handed them to Schelli and she completely took my idea & made it 10 times better than I could have ever dreamt up! I'm so excited to get her in there I just know she will love her room as much as Joseph and I love it...oh and Bayleigh lol!

0 comments: