Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 34

Week 34 (3-28-2011)

Approximately 6 Weeks To Go


How far along? 33 weeks & 5 Days


Total weight gain: 14 Lbs


Maternity clothes? I'm ready for this baby to get here b/c I'm running out of clothes & I don't wanna buy more maternity!


Sleep: Waking up often is really starting to get old, I don't wake up b/c she's moving so it's not her fault! I wake up every hour just to see if its time to get up so when it is time to get up....I'm soooo sleepy!


Movement: You can definitely see her moving around if you just watch my belly! However if someone puts their hand on my belly its over...shes not letting anyone feel her!


Gender: Girl! Paisley Renee Penney


Labor Signs: No yet, I had an exam and Dr. Tran really feels that I will make it full term, there are no indications that she will come early! :D Good b/c I have a lot to get done still! Belly Button in or out? Still in but not very cute!


Cravings:I'm not going to lie I sure do love my Mongos!


What I miss: American Eagle


Weekly Wisdom: Well I had my first baby shower this weekend & it was soo good seeing everyone! It's nice to see how excited everyone is for Paisley's arrival! (:

0 comments: