Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Zac Brown Band at HLSR





We had already decided that after attending the Supercross at Reliant that we would probably skip out on the rodeo this year b/c its a lot of walking and the seats are sooo uncomfortable. Crystal was so excited to see Zac Brown but she never got tickets, the Tuesday before the show one of the vendors here at work brought in 4 tickets and gave them to us. No one wanted them and Joseph is also a Zac Brown fan ( I am as well but I'm also a sissy b/c I know sitting in those tiny seats for 2 hours is going to be a pain!) so I went out and asked him if he wanted to go. He asked if I was up for it and like a good wife I said of course anything for you dear, haha! So we got in touch with Crystal & let her know she would now be going to Zac Brown w/ us as well as Sherri.

So that Thursday we headed up to the rodeo! We looked at all of the shops & went to the concert. It was a very good time, Zac Brown really puts on a good concert...and I didn't fall over dead LOL!


FYI it was also St. Patricks day so I had to wear the only green shirt I could find...little did I realize until seeing the pictures I looked like a beached whale in it! LOL

0 comments: