Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 35


Week 35 (4-4-2011)

Approximately 5 Weeks To Go

How far along? 34 Weeks & 5 Days


Total weight gain: 14 Lbs


Maternity clothes? Yep


Sleep: Is starting to be an issue...It's hard to get comfortable therefore I don't sleep well...doesn't help I'm just exhausted all the time.


Movement: She loves to move!!


Gender: Girl! Paisley Renee Penney


Labor Signs: No however a few weeks ago I lost some of my mucus plug...and this morning I lost more...so maybe when I go Friday she will say I'm starting to dilate!


Belly Button in or out? It's getting really flat!


Cravings:Well I had some disgusting Chinese food on Saturday so I'm pretty sure that Chinese food has been crossed off of the list!


What I miss: I know this sounds ugly but being asked every 5 min are you ok...how are you feeling...everything ok?


Weekly Wisdom: I guess it's not wisdom just a special moment.... We had our second shower yesterday and Joseph's mom got us the glider we had registered for. She told us the only stipulation is she gets to come over and rock her to sleep at least once, I told her come any time! On the way to dinner Joseph and I were talking about how she made that comment and I said I want her to know she is welcome anytime and can rock her to sleep whenever...he said WELL THAT IS IF I'M NOT ALREADY DOING IT! hahah! I said are you serious, he said yes I can't wait to rock her to sleep, I've rocked other babies but this on is my own. He then asked me you're not so excited to get to do that, it's not that I'm not its just that I know it will be something I do all the time so I haven't really put much thought into it. He said I would be fine if she would come right now I'm ready to hold her! It was just special to hear how excited he is for her to be here, not that I didn't already know it was just nice to hear him elaborate on it! :)

0 comments: