Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 38




Week 38 (4-25-2011)


Approximately 2 Weeks To Go




How far along? 37 Weeks & 5 Days




Total weight gain: 20 Lbs




Maternity clothes? Yep & I'm starting to run out!




Sleep: My arms are falling asleep at night & it's awful!



Movement: Definitely Less


Gender: Girl! Paisley Renee Penney



Labor Signs: I have more and more contractions...I have a few a day that are somewhat painful!



Cravings: Nothing to exciting this week.


What I miss: My feet not looking like Shrek! I have started swelling...I can't even wear my rings anymore :(


Weekly Wisdom: When you think you have everything ready....you don't you remember something else! Our hospital bags are almost full to the top so I sure hope that I have everything ready now! :)

0 comments: