Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

First Bath

We are all set...ducky and all!!



Here we go...."Momma what in the heck are you doing to me?"



Look at her little Mohawk!!!!




Paisley had her first big girl bath today! :) Finally her umbilical cord came off and it stopped oozing enough that we felt comfortable to go for the splash! She loved it! I thought she was going to cry but she did so good!! I was so nervous to do this alone but it needed to be done so I said what the heck while Joseph was at work! :) I her little mohawk, can't wait to watch it grow, she is growing too fast! I'm sure bath time will be a favorite for here on out! I can't wait to cuddle with my fresh & so clean little angel!

0 comments: