Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Last Race Before Sweet Pea






Saturday night Joseph went racing, it was a big race 50 lap feature! I was pretty nervous about it but wanted to go b/c considering I would be induced on Friday I had better get my last race in for a while. Joseph did great! His first race his chain popped off but he was in 1st place, so he had to race a qualifier he won this race!! In the feature he got 14 of 25, he hadn't made the right adjustments but I was happy he finished in one piece. At the 25 lap mark they got a 5 min red & he was out of tear off so I went out on the track and had to run a little ways...I'm sure that was quite the show for some of the fans! :P All in all we had a great time!

0 comments: