Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

17 Weeks & Daddy's B-Day


This week you started on Oatmeal Cereal, you have improved so much in just 4 days. You started off covered in it and nothing in your tummy just all over your tummy...but now most end up in your tummy! This is helping you sleep longer, you wake up around 4 and eat. You've also moved on to 5oz every 4 hours. This weekend you went to your first little kid birthday, however you slept & ate majority of the time but thats ok mommy had fun visiting. I took my camera hoping to get some pictures but, one parent, one baby, and a camera...the camera is impossible! We have many many more coming up soon so I'll make sure Daddy comes so we can get some pictures. This week you have also discovered your voice, OMG you are loud! Daddy had hoped to sleep in on Saturday but you were so noisy he wasn't able. We also we to Olive Garden for our birthday's with your Daddy's side of the family and sheesh you were loude, thankfully everyone thought it was cute! Next week you start "school" I'm already freaking out and it's a week away ....it's hard b/c I don't know them butttt with time I will and I think you will enjoy it.

Daddy turns 25 today...man he's old! : P Here are some pics from his birthday!















0 comments: