Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Week 15

















It's so amazing to me how much of a difference this formula has made, there are some days where there is barely any crying if any! You take your naps, eat, play, and just enjoy life where as before you cried a lot...I feel so bad I didn't make this switch sooner. Guilt got me b/c I felt bad to quit nursing, I knew it benefited you...so here is an example where its not always best! Anyways, you are such a happy little girl and we just enjoy it so much! Sleeping...well we are going eventually get you back to sleeping all night...you are just a hungry girl I guess b/c you eat and go back to sleep no problem. Now Daddy can start getting up too, ahhh a full 8 hours straight of sleep would be awesome! However you are the happiest little girl when you wake up, you great us with a smile every time...so it soo worth it!


You are so smart, you can now roll from front to back and back to front no problem! We lay you on your floor gym more and more & now you have fun with it...I think its beginning to take place of the mobile. Just a few days ago you started trying to sit up when we put you in your car seat, you are always doing this...so I think you will be sitting up soon! Speaking of car seat, you are getting so good at going we don't have as many fits thankfully! My oh my are you growing fast, before we know it you will be walking! :(

0 comments: