Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday Shopping

I'm a sucker for Black Friday shopping, every year Stephanie and I get our list & itinerary ready and hit the stores! This year it was a little different some sales started at 10, 12, 3, 5, and 6 so that meant we didn't get to bed until 6:30 am! OMG that is tough w/ a 7 month old!!! I got everything I was after & more of course! Wal Mart was our store this year, we checked out 3 different times & I went back when I woke up from my nap to get Daddy a PlayStation 3 game. Some how he convinced me to get him a PS3....we were just after a blue ray player .... crazy! I only got it b/c there were people standing in line since 6pm & we got there at 9:45 and there were still tickets left to get one...kinda did it in spite lol...I get evil during black Friday...something just takes me over! haha!




Target's line was insane....but thankfully Keslie was there and our portable DVD players. I got this for you so that you wont cry while riding in the car at night, you are so scared of the dark!

The DVD Players!

The PS3....and all of the movies...most of them were 10.00 and under!

0 comments: