Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Week 30






You had your first slumber party with your Aunt Crystal. She took some time off and wanted to babysit you and suggested you just stay the night, I'm not going to lie that was a hard call for us! Not only were you going to be spending the night i wouldn't see you from 7:30am on Monday until 3:00 on Wednesday...so it was a long time!! Thankfully she brought you Monday afternoon to have lunch with us, but it was still very hard. I woke up and your normal times but it was nice to sleep and not have to get up! Speaking of...you have started sleeping through the night, OK well I have to get up and give you your pacifier but not a bottle!! :) That has been very nice!

We put up your Christmas Tree, it is filled w/ the Hallmark Barbies Meme has collected for me since 1994! I think it turned out really cute, and you just love the lights!

All of the barbies!


My sweet Angel girl!



You got your first pedicure...aren't those the cutest pink toes you have ever seen?! Of course I painted both your toes and nails when you were asleep...there would have been no way that you would have stayed still long enough for me to do it when you were awake!



We have a wanna be crawler on our hands! You get up on your knees and rock back and forth...you get so frustrated that you can't go...but it will be soon!!!! I'm not sure if I'm ready for this b/c you a such a busy baby!!

You have given your Daddy a big head...what started out as "BABABA" he has now translated to "DADA"....ok so maybe you have started saying "DADA" but "BABA" came first and comes more frequently! : P




The infamous spitting has come back...I thought you were over it...but not so much! It's hard not to laugh but I'm afraid that's one habit we should break from the start!




I love you little girl to the moon & back!




















0 comments: