Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 18, 2012

RIP Sweet Bayleigh

She loved her sister!!
Christmas pictures with my baby bump!
My sweet baby girl!!She helped paint Paisley's room!
Best sisters a little girl could ask for!
This was my favorite picture of her!
I'm so sad to say but my sweet baby Bay got ran over yesterday! :( It's been a hard weekend, she was such a good dog, I miss her so much. I have no one sitting in my lap as I type this up, no one to greet me when I get home, well Clowie does buttt it's not the same! I'm going to miss her soo much! My stomach still churns when I think about it, it was definitely not something I expected to ever happen to her...she's not a car chaser! Everyone keeps trying to get me another one, I don't want one she's irreplaceable. Our next dog will be when Paisley can pick it out in a few years. Rest in peace my Sweet girl!

0 comments: