Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 46

Oh you do the cutest thing....you have your own motions to the Itsy Bitsy Spider...and they are pretty close to the real deal! Patty Cake is pretty cute too, you are such a smart girl.


Daddy can stand you up and you will take a step but I wouldn't call it walking yet...but pretty close!

Saturday our sweet girl Bayleigh got ran over...such a bummer b/c she was such a good dog! Mommy is debating on getting you another one b/c yall had a lot of fun together...I just don't know if I'm ready! It's wierd coming home and no one doing the crazy Bark that she does, no one sleeping by my feet...and worst of all Daddy was gone last night and I had to sleep all by myself. Clowie is taking it pretty hard so we are sure to give her extra lovings...but I think she too misses her sister! Right now I really want another one but most of all I just want my Bayleigh Girl back!!




Happy St. Patricks Day


Eating Lunch at Meme's ... you love that little chair!



Playing in Daddy's Race Car



Riding the 4 Wheeler with Daddy & Bayleigh



You emptied the box and got in it...then proceeded to close the flaps...crazy monkey!


Playing iwth Cash & Bayleigh


We went with Grandpaw to look at the cows...you had a blast! This was peek a boo out the window!


Hey mom...look at all of my cows!


Checking them out with Grandpaw.


We tried to get you out of there...you shook your head and said NO...several times!

0 comments: