Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Week 48

This weekend we took you to the races for the first time! We were supposed to just go to Alvin but like the last 3 weekends it rained out, so Daddy decided to go to Willis (about an hour and a half away). I was very hesitant in going b/c I knew it would be a hard trip for you & it would be a late night....However Daddy has been gone for the past 3 weeks A LOT! If I went and left you with MeMe I would miss out on time with you, I hate leaving you since I work all week I feel it's my only real time with you since during the week we don't have a lot of play time. If I stayed home with you neither of us would get to see much of Daddy especially since he would be leaving at 2:00 on Sunday afternoon. So Grandpa called and said he would take us in my car and if you got fussy or didn't like it we would come straight home! So I was brave, you took about a 30 minute nap on the way and you were up the rest of the way you did really well. You didn't mind a bit being at the track, it was a good time. You did start to get tired but you didn't fall asleep until 11 when we left! I was glad we went! So this weekend it's supposed to be in Alvin so we will see how round 2 goes!


As far as walking goes, you will do it here an there but crawling is much easier to you & wayyy faster! :)


You love Sophie, at first you were kinda mean and pulled her hair and now you pet her so soft and look up like SAY YOU'RE PROUD! haha!


One thing you have started is if I say Paisley do you want to go, you start waving, when I pick you up from Macey you start waving at her! It's pretty cute!



First ponytail!




Teething is no fun, lets just hope this time a tooth comes through!

Blowing bubbles!


I made this cake for your 1st Birthday pictures!



Talk about a mess!!



Love Love Love these overalls!!



Hanging out in the play pen at the races!! Grandpa was the only person you wanted!



Just hanging out drinking a bottle!



Watching the cars with Daddy!



Watching Daddy!



Sleepy girl, but didn't want to miss a thing!


All Smiles!


Loves to shop, truly your mothers child!



Little Bunny!


Loving the 12 month pj sets!!!

0 comments: