Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

Mom & Dads Birthdays

Birthday's are coming to an end, Grandpa's is next and then we are done for a while! :)
 
After we went to the wildlife refuge we had a little shin dig for Daddy, Ryan, & I's birthdays thanks to Meme! Everyone swam, ate and had some cake it was a good time!
 
Guh enjoyed the cake!
 
Happy Birthday to Us!
 
 Sweet Angel girl!
For Mommy's b-day we went an ate with Stephy & Trav the night before  since Daddy would be gone the next night...bummer!
 
I love this picture just hate that the quality is so bad! : /
Family Pic
 
Mommy & Stephy
 
On my actual birthday Stephy & I hit up the outlet malls & we had a lot of fun!! :) 
:)
 
My new Coach Glasses, thank you Paisley hehe!
We went to eat at LaCasona w/ Meme & Grandpa & this is what happens...you get sang to and whip cream all over your face!
 
...And they got it on you too...you weren't sure what to think of that!
 
 
B-Day cake at work...
 
I just loved this picture, just eating breakfast!
 
We went over to Guh's house for Ryan's birthday, Mrs.Vikki makes an awesome carrot cake. I loved how you were being such a big girl at the table it was so cute!
 
Daddy's birthday was next & we had meet the teacher that same day!
 
 Dressed & ready for meet the teacher! I think you will love school you enjoyed playing with the little girls & boys in your class & your teacher was really nice too!
And Daddy got the Whip Cream too!!! :)

0 comments: