Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 16, 2012

We Got Our Bikes!!!

I'm so excited we got our bikes last week! Stephy got one for her birthday and reallly wanted us to get one too so we could go on bike rides with her...well Meme caught word of this and got me one for my birthday that I got on Stephy's birthday! Stephy was so excited, I think it may have been the best birthday present she had ever received! Haha! We then turned around and got Daddy one the next day! We have been riding almost every night & Daddy loves it too! You even are ok with wearing your helmet..well until I pinched you with the strap and now you are finally coming back around! Last night we rode bikes up to Zizi's had some pizza and then finished out our ride, it was a ton of fun! You bark at the dogs & point out the birds you really enjoy it!

Our First Bike Ride on Stephy's B-Day!
I love you face here!


Quick Photo Opportunity!
Testing out the new ride before your seat was installed!

It was Uncle Ryan's Birthday...this is the only picture I got! We ate at Giovanni's...they take entirely too long for your attention span...note to self no more trips there!
Our bike collection!

Serious bike rider all geared up!
Hanging out at the Forgy's for baby Emma's shower!
The evenings are finally cooling down enough that we do a lot more outside, took our wagon down the street to eat at Fillips!
Mallary came home from the shower with us and hung out with us for the evening while Daddy raced. Mallary used to be like my child when I lived at Meme's, she's such a big help we are going to have to bring her around more!
You love to take our picture...getting a little better at this!
I got your backpack ordered for school...one bad thing it won't be here until September 22nd and you start school on September 4th...kinda bummed about that but it's cute enough to wait for!

Only a few more weeks and Mommy will be home with you 2 days a week!! :) I am so excited!!!!!!!!! :) Love you to the moon and back sweet girl!

0 comments: