Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pumpkins

I was waiting to post this until we got Paisley's pumpkin carved but it doesn't look like it's going to happen! I feel bad but we have been crazy busy! Thankfully she decorated a pumpkin with Macey & it is reallly cute! She played with our pumpkins & loves to say pumpkin so I'm ok with it...can you tell I'm still trying to convince myself....ugh I just don't like that we don't have a picture of her doig something w/ a pumpkin...we might be doing after Halloween pumpkin carving tomorrow! LOL

Every year Steph & Travis come over & we carve pumpkins. This year we had gone to the fair early that day & Steph & Trav showed up later than expected so you were worn out and ready for bed so unfortunately you didn't join in on the fun. I hate the feeling of the nastyness inside of the pumpkins so I decided to paint mine this year. Once the boys cut theirs open & Stephy smelt the nastyness she almost got SICK since she is expecting a little punkin in June :), so she painted hers & Baby Hawk's too! They all turned out so cute but I think your ghost is the cutest!

The girls pumpkins!

The whole night summed up in one collage.
Nicki spent the day w/ us so she carved a pumpkin too!

We all did really good!

Scarrryyy....
Stephy & I
The ones who didn't mind the nastyness ... LOL
They worked so hard!

0 comments: