Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2012

Vegas Baby

Meme's childhood best friend Joyce just found out that she has stage 2 breast cancer, but she is going to be ok! :) I have never met her & I really wanted to, her daughter decided to push her wedding up so she decided to do it in 3 DAYS! So Meme decided she is going & I thought it would be a great time to meet them! So we got our stuff ready and left out the next day to Vegas! 

You were a great traveler, I was very impressed. You did amazing on the plane & that's what I was scared of. Next time I will definitely pack lighter b/c 2 bags, a diaper bag, stroller, car seat, and a baby is a lot to tote around an airport but we managed. Vegas was a very busy place so we spent 70% of the time in the Hotel room & I was just fine with that. You enjoyed looking out the window & I felt more comfortable w/ that. Meme & I took turns on doing things however I only went sight seeing once. Vegas isn't my cup of tea so I was totally happy! :)

All in all it was a great trip, I can't wait to take you somewhere else like Cali to go to Disney Land! :)) 

Ready to go! Notice this is the only time you see this stroller...it must have been possessed b/c you wanted nothing to do w/ it after this!

Thank the Lord for iPads!!

Knocked out on the plane, it was a 3 hour flight and you slept the last hour. 

Pretty view out our window. 

Plane Ride, Wedding, Vegas....it's hard on a baby!

Looking out the window on the plane.

Taking in Vegas....it's so busy!

Ally came along too!


Our Hotel, the Wynn!

The view from our room!

Sleepy Baby



Playing w/ Meme in the airport



Beautiful Bride Jess & her mom Joyce!






This was right across the street & I got a new Michael Kors bag!!


Pawn Stars was pretty neat!


I failed to mention that Daddy tried to be Evil Knievel while we were in Vegas! He flipped his race car and landed where his head hit the track...the race car sunk 3 inches into the track. So after two trips to the ER w/ your wonderful aunts & Grandma who took care of him, as well as a doctors appointment when we got home he has fractured his T-6 vertebrae. He is so blessed 90% of the people are paralyzed....I'm so thankful everything turned out ok! I told him before he went I just had a bad feeling about it since we were gone...guess I need to go w/ my gut feelings! 

0 comments: