Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Moving Day

Moving Day was really on January 9th & it is now February 13th...I have been a blog slacker!!! Here are the pictures of our 2 days of moving...

Everything really happened so fast...well we had only been in the process selling our house since May. I refused to start packing b/c our closing date had changed at least 5 times & I was at the point of just accepting we were going to live here forever. I finally got the call on Monday that we would CLOSE on Wednesday January 9th!! So Friday, Saturday, & Sunday we worked our butts off and got everything out of the house! I packed a little during the week but you had a lot of fun unpacking what I was packing!

I got a new camera in the mix so i had fun playing with it....this is you helping me pack!
Paisley girl helping me label the box...

Her masterpiece!!! 


The Moving Crew

Daddy had to make some important calls...

Stephy was Mommy's drill sargent, we donated at least 13 bags...and just wait you will see how much junk we threw out! 

Those hard working boys....

They really did work I just had fun capturing them being lazy!

Stephy & Hollis doing the worst job there is ....packing the kitchen!




We were running out of room and still had a lot to get in there...

That is A LOT OF TRASH!

Daddy's truck started squatting...

This was the hardest room for me to part with, this is where I brought you home from the hospital to! We spent a lot of time making this room just right for you!






THE END!

EMPTY Living room...


Mission Complete!


Bye Bye house you were very good to us for 3.5 years!




0 comments: