Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's been going on....

Well life has been CRAZY to say the least!

*We have moved into Meme & Pawpaws, I think we are now all settled in our rooms for the most part, we still have some organizing to do but it's coming a long.
*Friday is the last day I will be working at DTR, I will start working at the RV Resort & in 2 weeks you will join me.
*We should have the go ahead to start construction next week for sure! We now actually have a light pole, culverts, and a completed fence!
*I am planning Stephy's Baby Shower, that's the easiest of all of this!
*We are fixing to start potty training you, when you come tell me that you are wet or have a dirty diaper I feel that it's time!


You absolutely adore the piano at the restaurant!

Chillin w/ Trav on the golf cart!

You love to swing on our lap!

Poor Soph got trapped in your club house with you while you were collecting BUGS!


A freshly mowed pasture!

Freshly Mowed, Fence UP, Light Pole Up, Culverts Delivered, and Clint has marked his territory! 

A month or so ago Momo brought you a baby doll that you have named CuCu...well she made you another and SHE named HER KOKO! So you love your babies and play with them all the time!

Such a good mommy!

So other than just total chaos, things have been great! You are so stinking smart but I don't want to write too much b/c my next post is your 21 month post! I do regret that I do not have many pictures b/c you are completely obsessed with the phone & camera so I just try to keep it out of your view!

0 comments: