Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I just got the urge to write, i have nothing in particular to say...so I'm just going to go with whatever is on my mind!

I've been dealing with a friend moving, some unanswered health issues, several weddings, and life in general. I've become so stressed out that my escape has been running/walking while listening to a good song on the iPhone. It relieves my stress, it helps me feel good about myself and that's great but its not enough so I'm hoping this will help! I'm an emotional roller coaster right now, and to think that all I'm dealing with are such minor problems. There is always someone out there that has it so much worse than me & I know that. I've found myself so busy & I guess I do this to mask the pain & my worries. I'm worried about my test results, I know that I will be OK but I need to get the results back that say you are fine! The people in the Dr.'s office just take it as a grain of salt but those results could crush my dreams! I planned a trip to Arkansas already so that I know that I will not lose touch with my best friend! I hate that shes going, I'm horrible w/ staying in contact when shes 5 min down the road, what will i do when she is 9 hours away? I've completely taken advantage of her being so close, never thinking she would really leave! I'm responsible for so many wedding, what if i totally screw them up? What if i forget a minor detail that means the most to that bride? I'm so excited for all of these girls, that was the best day of my life and I'm hoping they get that same feeling. I owe most of that to my friends and family that supported me through the whole deal! I'm so honored to be apart of their big day, that i just don't want to screw it all up!

All of these thoughts keep haunting me, I want to ease them I want to know its all going to be OK and work out! I know this is all life people come and go, you have health issues but you learn to cope, the minor details of a wedding wont matter to her on that day b/c I've been there i know don't sweat the small stuff. I'm just completely overwhelmed! I need to step back and give it all to God, I can't control the majority of this! Please pray that I let go and let God! =)

2 comments:

paiger said...

the best part is that you attempt to let it go and give it to god. most people don't even get that far! :) i'll be praying for you!

The Penney's said...

Thanks Paige!!