Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm gunna miss your Smile

So I honestly never thought this day would come, even though it had been talked about a few times. My dear friend Kylie is moving back to Arkansas. I really wish her the best but, at the same time I wish she just wouldn't go. I know that this is somethign that she NEEDS to try out so she doesn't live w/ any regrets, but I'm selfish and I dont want her to go.

I guess I found out that she most likely was going to go in about August, looking back I realize I distanced myself from her b/c I knew she was leaving. That was probably one of the STUIPIDEST things I've ever done. I've never really had someone that I'm so close to leave...I mean sure I've had a few aquantiences leave but never a best friend. Looking back if I could have changed it i would have , i would have cherished every second i had with her. Granted we did have a FUN summer but we could have had a better fall. I don't do well with change, so i guess my motive was that if i distance myself now later it wont hurt so bad. Take my advice and never do that it only makes you regret it.

I've probably known Kylie aka "MY SMILES" since i was 8 or 9 (give or take a few years), and through out that time we have made so many memories. When i first start thinking I remember her red car that she WOULDN'T drive, but anyways it had from what i remember a "gun shot" in it...i dont even know if that what really happened but in my lil mind Kylie had been shot at and I was terrified. LOL!! Kylie aslo showed Heifers, and she kept them at my house, so everyday she would come to my house! One time she had a crazy one named Dingo, well her and my dad decided to take her to the May fair...bad idea! While unloading Dingo, she got loose and ran across the fair, no one caught her! She ended up in a pasture close by, so we did get her back but she drug Kylie across the fair grounds!! Poor Smiles!! I used to ride with Bev to Kylie's volleyball games, she wore long tube socks w/ black rings at the top! (please keep in mind i only remember the crazy stuff...never anythign of any importance if you cant tell, haha) I thought it was great when she would ride home w/ us, i probably only did that a few times but in my head i did it a jillion times haha! All of my friends went to thier "Sisters" games and i felt cool b/c i had reason to go too!! haha! Slowly we began to drift, i was just that little kid and she was making her way into the world as an adult. I'm not sure how it happened but after a while she started working with my Dad at Emmert, so I saw more and more of her. I finally turned 16 and got a real job, or so i thought, and worked as Kylie's little slave! haha! Sometimes she could be the DEVIL, but most of the time we had a good time. Everyday at 3 o'Clock it was Hair Did'n time, i played w/ her hair and she shopped online! We had soo much fun! Once we talked her into taking us to the beach when Claudette (hurricane) came just so we could see the waves. I swear shes crazy she loves bad weather, just to sit there and see what's going to happen. So we went, they had the bridge shut down, so we lied and said we had to go get our grandmother! Bad Bad Liars, but they let us through and we were off to see what it was all about. Then i decided to go to Cosmetology school so we drifted again, things came between us but like always we got back on track! I started working for my dads company & we just got a lot closer. I had spoke to Kylie several times about moving out of my parents house, and each time she'd talk me through it make me spreadsheets, and finally i actually did it! So I moved into the same complex as her, and after that .... thats where our real story begins! We had the time of our life, man we had fun!!! I could go on and on so i'm just gunna make a running tab of the great memories that come to mind: walking everyday, Smelly Ellie playing w/Joseph & the ball, Coconut Lime Verbena Bon Fire, my engagement, my wedding, after the wedding shower going to Texas Roadhouse all dolled up, Stoney LaRue @ Big TX, mobile Party, River Road Ice House,Silly Tongue Pics, Hat Pics, New Braunsfels, Kicks & Armadillo, Cupid Shuffle (high kick), Monster Trucks .... almost getting killed by the mean man, Samuel Moon,Mooner, Noodle/Bean, my wedding, and then the day i found out it was really coming to end. Sure there are many good times i didn't name but we had a blast! =)

Though we have drifted a few times we both always knew that we were here for one another! I'm glad I've had this time to spend with her b/c there aren't many out there like her! She is one of the greatest people I know & I'm sad to see her go but I know that she needs to do this for herself! Its her turn to be happy, live her life to the fullest! She knows there is always an empty room at my house if she chooses to come back! I'm gunna miss MY SMILES! =(


Here are a few pictures:




0 comments: