Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

And she moved....

I had a busy day yesterday after work I finished up my last minute shopping, thankfully, then off to dinner with my sister in law and nieces. When I got home I went on a cleaning frenzy (my house probably appreciated it)...finally lay down and bed and oh my gosh was Paisley moving! I've felt her a few times but never enough to really know it was her...she was going nuts in there. I think had Joseph been home he could have felt it b/c I had my hand on my stomach and I could most definitely feel it. Too bad Joseph will be out of town for a few days, but I guess on the bright side she will perfect her madness so when he gets here he can really feel her! That was the best feeling ever, however it was a little odd, I was so happy to have finally felt it and for sure know what it was. We've been going to bed at about 9 every night...well this was 10:45 so maybe shes a night owl...this must change before she enters this word!! :) I can't wait to feel her again it was awesome!

0 comments: