Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Joseph felt her move...

I've been feeling Paisley move more often, but its still very soft.Joseph has been out of town A LOT so the days shes very active he's not here or around. The past few nights I've been hoping he would feel her beings he will be leaving out of town again. I notice she moves more when she hears deep voices or maybe that's just when I feel it. My uncles & Dad were talking at work the other day and she was going nuts! Last night Joseph had a phone call while we were laying in bed & he was loud & she started! So I made him feel & finally when he hung up he felt her! It was not something that was oh yes that was her...it was more like I think I felt it!!! I was so excited that he finally got to somewhat see that amazing feeling I get to feel daily! When she moves it gives me that peace knowing shes OK, having to wait a month to hear her heart beat sometimes got nerve wracking! I'm so thankful for this baby & my wonderful family, this is going to be a GREAT Christmas, however next year is going to be the BEST BY FAR! I hope you all have a great time with your families and enjoy every moment you have with them!