Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

20 Weeks

I went to the doctor yesterday for my follow up appointment from the ultrasound. Everything looked great, she is growing perfectly. The heartbeat was 143, the nurse said you have a very active little girl! As we went on I was telling Dr. Tran about the U/S Tech we had & how she wasn't the nicest person I'd ever encountered...I was still a little weary to buy girl stuff b/c I wasn't sure. So the sweet heart she is she said well I one more patient for today let me go take care of her & we will do another ultrasound to be sure, I'm a need to know kind of person too!! I was so happy to hear that! She came back & did the ultrasound and said we DEFINITELY have a little girl so go buy pink until your heart gives out! LOL! Now I can order my bedding so I can start painting the room...oh I'm so excited! This is the bedding I've chose:


1 comments:

brandi knighton said...

I love the stripes, polka dots & paisley...it's the darker version of Tenley's! Paisley will have a beautiful room to match the beautiful baby girl she is! :)