Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas & New Years

Whew, it's all over! We had a very busy holiday season, but we always do!! It was a lot of fun, but being pregnant makes it a little harder to stay up late hours and wake up at the break of dawn!

We started off our Christmas festivities with our Christmas Party at work, we went to MSR a race track close to home. We rented out the facility and everyone could ride the go karts as many times as they wanted in the three hour time span. Guess who rode every single time.....Yep that would be my husband! He was car sick by the end of the day and had bruises from the seat but had the time of his life! I so wish I could have done it but when Paisley gets here I WILL be going back to prove to Joseph I CAN & WILL beat him!! :P (IDK about all of that he got the fastest track time that day several times in a row, but it sounds good!)

Then we had our normal family gatherings and they were of course loads of fun! We started off by having a Christmas Eve lunch with my dad’s family at my parent’s house. My Mom & I got everything gathered up and ready to go, it was quite fun! Everyone came over and visited as well as shot skeet! The kids had a BLAST on the hay bales; I used jump hay bales for hours and had a great time!! Once everyone left & we got cleaned up and went home to rest for a little bit. Back to my parents house we went to open gifts with them, even Bayleigh got to come. Bayleigh & Alex (my Dads new cat) had so much fun chasing one another! (I planned on adding pictures but apparently Blogger is having trouble uploading. :() After opening gifts from my parents we went home & exchanged a few gifts from each other! We didn't open a lot this year b/c we both got our gifts early, Joseph got a Hand Gun and I got a new very expensive camera! I absolutely love it, it takes great pictures so I'm bummed that I can’t upload the pics! The dogs got all kinds of goodies, wouldn't ya know! The following morning back to my parents house I go to get things ready for my mom’s family coming over! Again we had a great time, we exchanged gifts Paisley got several outfits!! My Uncle Matt is the best he gave me an awesome TV!! We then left there to go to Joseph's family’s & as well did gifts again! We do things a little different there we all bring a gift & do the white elephant! It's always a lot of fun!! After that we played a really fun game where you have socks on your hands and you have to open up the box & before you can go to the next one all of the wrapping paper has to be off & you have 5 seconds to try and unwrap as many boxes as possible. It was $5 to enter the game & the person that got the bottle cap out of the last box got the entire pot of money! It was so close for everyone!!! That was definitely an interesting game! Later that night his siblings came over and we played games and hung out that was a lot of fun, of course we played my favorite game Cranium WOW!! :) Last but not least the next night Stephanie & Travis came over we went to dinner & then came back to exchange gifts! Even Paisley got a Sock Monkey from them!! The child isn't even here but is already spoiled!

Finally Christmas was over, and then I came down sick! Yuck! However being sick was a good thing b/c I got Paisley's room cleaned out...somewhat! I need more shelves before I can completely finish but it's started!!! The bedding should be in at the end of January then we can go pick out paint. Some time soon we need to go look for a crib as well as go register.

Now for New Years! We really didn't do much just went out to dinner w/ Stephanie and Travis then came home to play games & then play with fire! LOL We had a great time & I actually managed to stay up until 1 am, although it wasn't the easiest!

The next afternoon we had lunch with my parents & grandparents. My mom made delicious ribs, cabbage, black eyed peas, rolls, & scalloped potatoes! She always cooks great but those ribs were to die for!

That night we got dressed up and went to eat at Fogo De Chao & to Wild West to dance (its non smoking before you freak out). Fogo De Chao was interesting, I like meat don't get me wrong but not a big fan of steak...everyone went crazy over the ribs they were good but my moms at lunch were better, just saying! :P After dinner we went to Wild West to go dancing that was nice, I wish places down here were non smoking b/c I LOVE TO GO DANCING! We had so much fun!

My new year’s resolution this year is very different from the past b/c losing weight...that just really wouldn't fit in! So I'm going to try and not worry so much, I'm letting the past be the past! I am very blessed to have such great people in my life & I'm going to try and be very appreciative! I'm going to try and become a more positive person as well as clean up my mouth & get rid of the road rage..... Probably need to do that before the baby gets here anyways! So I hope you all have a great 2011 I know I will, I can't wait to become a mother!!!

Total weight gain: 3 Pounds

Maternity clothes? Pants yes!


Sleep: Sleeping great!

Best moment this week: Joseph finally felt Paisley move!

Movement: She is moving a lot!!

Gender: Girl, Paisley Renee

Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? In.

Cravings: Nothing really...

What I miss: Sleeping on my tummy.

Weekly Wisdom: Having your husband feel your child move is one of the most amazing feelings ever!


Now the blog is going back to private!

0 comments: