Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Nicki Turns 10

Nicki turned 10 on January 16th, geez they are growing up I guess that means I'm getting old! When I first met the lil rugrat she was only 3 or 4! I tried finding a picture but they must be on my other computer, darnit!

Anyways to start off her B-Day weekend she had basketball games, I'm so glad I made it to the game b/c she is the star player I must say! She made several points, I was very proud of her! Nicki & Ally are both so excited about their cousin on the way, every time Nicki sees me she runs right up & rubs my belly and says IS SHE KICKIN?! Rubbing my belly from some people really creeps me out but I just love it when she does it! (:

After The game we went over to their house & she opened her gift from her mom which was a desk & accesories & then ours which was stuff to stock her desk (lots of fun stuff, desk organizers, pens, pencils, post its, highlighters, note pads, and all of that jazz). She loved it, I guess at that age it was pretty neat to me but the kid is so excited to go do her homework at her desk! Later that night she had a slumber party & all kinds of fun!

Sunday we had her family party which consisted of eating lunch at BJ's Brewery (see pic below, such a goof!).

We then headed off to The Mad Potter which both Joseph & I were really excited about. We all painted pottery, which the pics below aren't the finished product they wont have ready until tomorrow they have to be baked. Joseph & I both made something to put in Paisley's nursery!

Ally did the bubble technique, whenI first saw her doing things I said ALLY get that out of your mouth...I didn't realize she was supposed to be blowing bubbles in the paint!

Nicki made a change holder for her desk!

Ally still messing w/ the bubble stuff that she ended up not using!

Joseph made Paisley a Sock Monkey.

I made her a Princess Frog Trinket Box
Sherri made Nicki a picture frame that said Happy 10Th Birthday!

Quick pic!

Hugh & Crystal hard at work!

These are mine & Josephs, the dragon fly & peace sign are for Nicki's desk as she requested!

What a good looking group!
Silly Faces!
After The Mad Potter we went to their favorite place the chocolate bar!
Nicki & Her Yummy Cake!

Her Dorky Uncle!
All in all I would have to say she had an awesome birthday! I had a great time & can't wait to go back and do more pottery! Your Uncle Joseph & I Love You Nicki hope you had a great 10th Birthday!

0 comments: