Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Bump Monday Week 26


Week 26 (1-231-2011)

How far along? 25 weeks & 5 Days

Total weight gain: 6 Total

Maternity clothes? My wardrobe is beginning to have a pretty good selection of them, they are way more comfortable!

Sleep: Umm apparently I've been humming in my sleep...that's not cool!
Best moment this week: Finishing up the nursery!

Movement:Last night she kicked so hard my entire stomach moved!
Gender: Girl! Paisley Renee Penney

Labor Signs: No Way

Belly Button in or out? Still in but not very cute!

Cravings: Nothing to crazy!

What I miss: Nothing really this week, however I'm looking forward to a lot!

Weekly Wisdom: Let people help, swollen ankles aren't cute!!!

0 comments: