Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pictures for the Christmas Blog

Christmas 2010
Some BBQ spices my mom gave him: Good $hit, Better $hit, & THE $hit!

These two kept each other entertained the entire evening!

He couldn't wait for her to open this gift!

A new lap top! Lucky Lady, look how excited she is!

Wahoo my new purse!

Ryan got it too! It's actually really good!

MeMe's gift from Paisley!
The girls & their stockings filled with goodies!

More cute clothes, thanks auntie!


Granny, Ryan & Aunt Lissa


Her closet is going to be stocked before we even have a shower!

Paisley even got presents! Thanks Aunt Lissa & Granny!

The grandchildren

Isn't this the truth!

The best gift ever! Uncle Matt got me an awesome TV!


My moms siblings!

My family

Everywhere we went Paisley got spoiled!

This was Sherri's gift to Paisley & Crystal modified it!

Joseph's gift from the White Elephant Exchange...he's such a dork!

This game was a lot of fun, here is how it works! Everyone pitches in $5 that wants to play. You wrap several boxes within themselves, and you have to wear a pair of socks over your hands & try and unwrap it. In order to start on the next box all paper has GOT to be off of the previous box. Oh it was so much fun, you put your name in a hat & draw so you never know when it will be your turn & you only have 5 Seconds.

Joseph & Crystal didn't get their names called very often, but had a lot of fun w/ the game.

Aunt Stephy got Paisley a Sock Monkey!!

Family Photo

21 Weeks

He spoils her can you imagine my child!

Thanks to my parents & Joseph for buying me this awesome camera so I could take all of these great pictures! Love my Canon EOS T2i! I have a class this weekend to learn to use it to its fullest!

0 comments: