Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Action Packed Weekend

Wednesday is Joseph's moms birthday but since she works nights that day was out of the question, so Saturday we celebrated! We went to Tokyo & we had a great time and I know she enjoyed it! She's such a great lady I sure hope this year is good for her, however I know it will beings she will add a new grand baby to her collection! The Gang
Joseph & His Momma
Happy Birthday to you!!!
The chef let Brittany make some noise w/ his utensils, he was a funny man!
Opening the card from Joseph!
The green birthday cake, Sherri Baked it, I wrote on it, and Ally made the polka dots! Great outcome don't ya think!
I'm now hooked on going to Nicki's basketball games! Shes such a hard player & does a great job! Last week a girl on her team got in a fight with another team mate & this time I thought it just might be Nicki. They put the tallest girl on her so it was quit a challenge, but still she was a good sport & made several good plays! She did tell me after the game that it wasn't fair & the ref wasn't calling the fouls! I think basketball just might be her calling!

Finally she got to shoot some free throws from the girl fouling her.
See how tall this girl is, I swear she could just dunk the ball if she wanted to!
Such a good point guard!
Paisley's furniture came in this week & Joseph got it all put together, oh I love it! Now we are just waiting for the bedding to come in so we can pick out paint! We also installed a new fan in the room & it matches the dark wood great! Thanks to her Meme & My Dad( IDK what my dad will be called) for the beautiful furniture!
The Crib
The DressersSuch a good daddy!

0 comments: