Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

5 Months

Oh my sweet girl, you are growing up so fast I just can't believe you are already 5 months old! I have so much to share:


- You eat 6oz every 4 hours.


-You eat baby food and cereal both morning and night.


-You are sitting up all on your own.


-Daycare didn't work out..you went for one day. Now both Ashley & Cailey watch you and you just love them! When Ashely watches you Karlynn comes and y'all are so cute together!



-When it comes to crawling you've started to get your knees under you but haven't figured it out yet.


-Teething has been a nightmare, no teeth yet but you keep having episodes.


- You got sick for the first time, just a cold but its not fun!


- I spent my first night away from you :( it was a sad sad day but I also had a lot of fun w/ my friends.

-You are still getting up once to eat at night!


-After you finish up these peaches we move on to stage 2 foods.


- You grab everything & its sooo funny! You've almost mastered putting your paci back in your mouth, I can't wait for that day!

- You no longer sleep swaddled and do just fine with it!


-Clowie & Bayleigh are the most amazing things to you, you want to eat them! So far they are very patient with you!














0 comments: