Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

My first night away...

This weekend I went on my first trip away. You stayed with Dad & Meme watched you while Dad went racing. You were well taken care of!

As for me...I did ok it was nice to have a whole night sleep, but I was sick. So my time away was kinda hard b/c I didn't feel well & you weren't feeling well. We had a blast though, Canton was a lot of fun i spent 80% of my money on you, you got some cute cute stuff! There was an outlet mall right behind our hotel so that was pretty neat! Saturday when we finished up at Canton we decided there was no reason to waste time lets get home to our babies!! So we loaded up with intentions to surprise Daddy at the races, we did meet him at the races butttt he was pulling out! He was surprised though! When I got home you were sleeping but when you woke up at 6:30 that next morning I couldn't wait to play with my sweet girl! Time away from you is so hard, it will be a while before my next trip!



Steph asked that I stay awake the entire time, I thought it would be no problem I never sleep in the car. Apparently when you wake up at 3 am and have a 5 month old you do!



Canton Fun!

Some of our loot!

Me & Stephy!

Ready to get home to my baby!


All of our loot!


Your cowgirl boots i got ya!

0 comments: