Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 25

I have big news......YOU CAN HOLD YOUR BOTTLE ON YOUR OWN!!! It's very convenient, I can just sit you down and you are a happy girl and I can keep doing what I was doing!



My big girl!!


The week started out cold, and you have no winter clothes so I had to scrounge you up something! You were so cute! Don't worry you are plenty stocked up for winter now!


I love this picture!
We were watching Daddy fix his race car.


Then...it got a little warmer and....the stupid Mosquitoes came..and they ate you alive just going to walmart! Poor Baby has bites all over! They got you 3 times on your ear, 3 times on your finger, 4 times on your face(one on your eye lid), and 1 time on your leg! I'll be so glad when these stupid things go away!




Mosquito Bites

Here are some cute pics of you this week:



Taking pictures of yourself with Mommy's new phone!


You and your tongue!


Kisses for the Daddy...wait you little monster you wanted to EAT him!
Cuddle time with Bay!

You love your bath time!
You and KK went for a ride in the wagon!



Sweet girls!

0 comments: