Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Birthday Interview


1. What is your favorite color?  I don't really have one, but I like anything with bright fun colors.
2. What is your favorite toy? Push Dinosaur...but rocks and sticks are soooo much fun!
3. What is your favorite fruit? I love it all!
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Fresh Beat Band
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Hot Dogs
6. What is your favorite outfit? My Bathing suit b/c I love to swim!
7. What is your favorite game? Peek A Boo
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish
9. What is your favorite animal? Dog
10. What is your favorite song? If You're Happy & You Know It
11. What is your favorite book? Any of them!
12. Who is your best friend? Gunner
13. What is your favorite cereal? Anything that Daddy eats & lets me steal a bite of!
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play with rocks
15. What is your favorite drink? Apple Juice
16. What is your favorite holiday? I like them all b/c I get lots of goodies!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Blankie & Paci
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? I love everything!
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? ......

answered by: Mommy

0 comments: